Activate your Norton Antivirus product quickly by using Norton.com/setup.
How to find our Norton product key?
The activation key or product key is used for introducing a Norton product to you. When you buy a Norton product, a product key is provided to you which allows you to access all the features of Norton antivirus suite. Norton Activation key is a string of 25 alpha-numeric characters which is printed on rear side of the box. The blue print of Norton product key: *****-*****-*****-*****-*****. You should always keep your Norton activation key secure because if you face any kind of issues in the future, you will need this product key for assistance.
Norton antivirus provides a good scan to your device and then compare the data to the information presents in its database. If the antivirus finds it duplicate, it will label that piece of code as a virus, then delete or quarantines that particular file. Norton antivirus detects malware and removes them from your device. Another antivirus only removes viruses but Norton antivirus provides excellent security from viruses, spyware, rootkits, bots etc. It also provides security to your network. Its firewall blocks all the unauthorized and malicious URLs from into entering your system.
Norton Activation and & Setup Support Services
Norton antivirus is designed for detecting and removing all kinds of viruses, malware and other threats like Trojans, spyware, worms etc. and provides excellent security to your device. This antivirus also allows a multiple application scan. Norton antivirus was originally designed for removing viruses. It uses signature and heuristics techniques for identifying and removing malware. Norton provides regular updates because many new types of viruses and malware are introducing day by day. So, if you want to keep your device safe from all kinds of malware, always use updated Norton antivirus suite.
The Internet is the open door for many kinds of malware and malicious URLs which can harm your device as well as network. But today, the internet is the basic need of everyone. For securing your device from all kinds of internet threats, install Norton antivirus in your device. You can use a single Norton product in your various devices:
- Norton Security Basic provides protection to your single device
- Norton Security Standard provides security for three devices
- Norton Security Deluxe provides security for five devices
- Norton Security Premium provides security up to your ten devices including cloud PC storage
Check all the features of this antivirus suite and choose the best suite according to the budget and device compatibility.
Norton Antivirus Setup and Installation ProcedureFor installing Norton antivirus in your device, you have to create a Norton account. If you already have an account then you can just log-in and add a new product in it. You can also go for Norton's 30 day free trail pack. It will help you to choose which suite is better for your device. Here are the steps for downloading and installing Norton product in your account:
- Sign in your Norton account
- If you don't have a Norton account, then tap on the create account button and follow the onscreen commands
- Now, sign in to Norton account
- A setup window will appear on the screen
- Tap on the Enter a new product key
- Enter your 25-charactered alpha-numeric product key
- It will ask you for the automatic renewal service, if you want that service than tap on the get started button.
- If you don't want automatic renewal service, you can skip it and continue
- Now, tap on agree and download button. If you are using your Norton program in other devices then tap on Send a Download link button
- After following all the onscreen commands, the Norton product will be downloaded, installed and executed on your device.
- Save the Norton related file on your preferred location
Issues while installing Norton antivirus with the activation key?If you facing any kind of problems while installing Norton antivirus in your device, you can fill the configuration provided above. After filling the details, you will get a call from our professional experts directly and they will provide you with reliable guidelines for installing Norton product in your device.
- Excellent protection from viruses, spyware, adware, malware and other online threats
- You can use single Norton antivirus on multiple devices
- Parental control feature, which helps to keep your child in a secure environment
- Blocks all unauthentic and malicious URLs
- You can add more protection as you get more devices
- Disallow harmful downloads
- Anti-theft feature
- Maintains the privacy of the user in every device
- Auto scan and scheduled scan features
- Displays your PC health on a regular basis
- Norton antivirus security: Provides protection from viruses, all kinds of malware, and internet threats.
- Norton 360: It is an all-in-one security suite with good performance tuning.
- Norton antivirus: It provides similar features as Norton Internet Security.
- Norton Mobile security: This suite provides safety to your mobile device from malware and other online threats.
- Norton identity protection: This service helps to keep your personal information secure from internet frauds.
Still Unable to get the Norton Product Key ActivationYou may get into issues while downloading or installing your Norton antivirus, activating of the Norton Activation key etc. You may face many other issues while installing Norton in your device. For any kind of assistance, you just have to contact our technical support team. Our expert technicians will provide you with reliable guidelines for dealing with your issues. But before dialing the help support number, make sure that you are having your Norton activation code with you. Our technicians will need the activation key to check that you are using the correct product. The product key is necessary for dealing with the issues.
- 24*7 online availability
- Resolves issues related to installation, activation key setup etc.
- Solving issues related to updating Norton antivirus
- Suggestion regarding Norton suite according to your device compatibility